Your safety and security of your personal property are of the utmost
concern to us. We urge you to take advantage of the following
- Don't answer the door in your room without verifying who it is. If a
person claims to be an employee, call the Front Desk and ask if someone
from their staff is supposed to have access to your room and for what
- When returning to your hotel or motel late in the evening be observant
and look around before entering parking lots and your room.
- Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all of
the locking devices provided.
- Don't needlessly display guest room keys in public or carelessly leave
them on restaurant tables, at the lake or hot tub or other places where
they can be easily stolen.
- Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash
or expensive jewelry.
- Don't invite strangers to your room. Do not admit anyone to your room
without making identification. If there is any wuestion about the person's
true identity, contact the manager.
- Place all valuables in the hotel or motel's safe deposit box.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Check to see that any sliding glass doors or windows and any connecting
room doors are locked.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to
Resort Facts |
Directory of Services |
Inn Facts |
Traveling Safety & Security
Places to Worship |
Detroit Lakes Area History & Attractions |
Return to the Main Menu